Social Policy Research Network
We bring together researchers and practitioners from within the University of Sydney and from non-profit and public sectors. We help coordinate research collaborations, host seminars and encourage the involvement of new and early-career researchers, as well as students, managers, policy analysts, and practitioners.
Professor Jioji Ravulo, Professor Susan Goodwin, Dr Susan Heward-Belle, Associate Professor Ruth Phillips, Associate Professor Margot Rawsthorne, Dr Margaret Spencer, Dr Emma Tseris.
School of Education and Social Work
At the Social Policy Research Network, we aim to:
- Enhance mutual learning and development
- Support rigorous, timely, relevant, and theoretically informed social policy research
- Collaborate on developing resources and knowledge to engage in social policy debates
- Organise events that develop and communicate social policy research to a range of audiences
- Adopt an inclusive approach to all those involved in social policy.
Want to find out more?
The opportunity ID for this research opportunity is 2749